Introducing Neighborhood Food Hubs!
- Help home gardeners donate their extra garden bounty.
- Connect neighbors and communities to fresh, healthy,
- Reduce waste.
How Hubs Work
How Hubs Help
- Improves community access to fresh food.
- Raises awareness about the impact of home-grown food.
- Rescues lovingly-grown food from an untimely end at the compost heap.
Ways to Get Involved
- Got an easily accessible porch? Become a Hub Host!
- Not ready to host a Hub? Assist as a Hub Team volunteer.
- Drop off your produce at a nearby Hub whenever you have extra.
- Tell your neighbors about the Hub.
In order to launch this pilot project, we need 12 volunteers. Would you like to be involved? Orientations will be held in late June and early July. Please contact FDN for details. Phone: 607-216-9522 Email: info at friendshipdonations.org
Your donations of fresh produce are essential to FDN’s efforts to alleviate hunger and malnutrition in our community. Thank you!