Food Distribution Programs
Food Pantries, Hot Meals, and other Programs Served by Friendship Donations Network in Tompkins and nearby counties
Updated October 2, 2019
Monday – Friday:
- Loaves and Fishes. Free daily meals. All are welcome. No income guidelines. St. John’s Church, 210 N. Cayuga St., Ithaca; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 12pm; Tuesday, Thursday at 5:30 pm.
- Ithaca Kitchen Cupboard. 150 N. Albany St., Ithaca; Mon.–Thurs. 1:30–3:00pm, Fri. 1–2:30pm.
- Caroline Food Pantry, 1st and 3rd Mondays. Brooktondale Community Center, 524 Valley Road, Brooktondale, 5:00-7:00pm.
- Enfield Food Distribution. Enfield Community Building, 182 Enfield Main Rd. 1:30–3:30pm. Enfield residents only.
- Lansing Food Pantry, 4th Mondays only. The Rink, 1767 East Shore Drive, Lansing, 1:00 – 3:00pm.
- GIVE- Giving Involves Virtually Everyone, 4th Mondays only. 5–5:30pm at LACS, 5:30–6pm at West Village Apts.
- Immaculate Conception Church Food Pantry, 113 N. Geneva St., Ithaca, 1:00– 2:00pm.
- Healthy Tuesdays at Groton Public Library, 112 E. Cortland St., Groton, 6:00pm.
- Bread of Life Food Pantry. 1 Water St., Candor, 3:00-5:30pm. Candor residents only.
- Halsey Valley Helping Hands Pantry. GAR Building, Hamilton Rd, Halsey Valley, 2–2:45 pm. No Halsey Valley Pantry on the 3rd Thursday.
- Danby Food Pantry, 3rd Thursday only. Danby Federated Church, 1859 Danby Rd., Danby, 3:00–6:00pm. Danby residents only.
- Spencer Van Etten Community Food Cupboard. All residents of the Spencer Van Etten school district welcome. Spencer Federated Church, 70 N. Main St., Spencer. January to October: 2ndThursday of the month 4–5:30 pm and last Thursday of the month 9:30–10:30 am.
- Interlaken Reformed Church Pantry. 8315 Main Street, Interlaken, 3:00–6:00pm.
- Food Not Bombs, serving free vegan food at Shawn Greenwood Park/DeWitt Park, 12:00pm.
- Free hot meal served at Salvation Army. 150 N. Albany St, Ithaca. Saturday 12pm; Sunday 3pm.
- Food for All, Lodi’s Community Pantry, Lodi Presbyterian Church just south of the village of Lodi on Rte. 414, 3pm–6pm.
- 1st and 4th Saturday: Southside Community Center Pantry, 305 S. Plain St, Ithaca, 12-2pm.
- 2nd Saturday: Grace Lee Wesleyan Church Pantry. 2075 Chambers Rd., Beaver Dams, 1pm.
- 2nd Saturday: Free meal served at Southside Community Center Pantry, 305 S. Plain St, Ithaca, 1–2pm.
- 2nd and 4th Saturday Groton Food Providers, 101 McKinley Ave, Groton, 10-11:30 am. Groton residents only.
- 3rd Saturday: Linderman Creek Pantry. 201 Cypress Court, Ithaca Community Room, 12pm.
- 3rd Saturday: Calvary Baptist Church Pantry. 507 N. Albany St., Ithaca, 12-3pm
- 4th Saturday: McLean Community Church Pantry. 50 Church St, McLean, 1:30-2:15pm.
- Reach Out For Christ Church Pantry. 318 Johnson Road, Freeville, 1:00–2:00pm.
- Enfield Food Distribution. Enfield Community Building, 182 Enfield Main Rd. 12:00–1:00pm. Enfield residents only.
- New Testament Church of Peruville. Route 34B and Peruville Rd. 12:00-1:00pm.
Sundays (Alternating Weeks):
- Overlook Apartments. (10/13, 10/27, 11/10) 1263 Trumansburg Rd, Ithaca, Community Room, 12:00–12:30pm.
Food is also shared with community programs, including:
- Alliance of Families for Justice
- A Place to Stay, Catholic Charities
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Child Development Council
- Civic Ensemble
- College Discovery Program
- College Initiative Upstate
- Community Justice Center / Alternatives to Incarnation
- Cornell Bread N’ Butter Pantry
- Dryden O.U.R.S and Y.O.U.R.S
- Finger Lakes ReUse
- Garden Apartments
- Global Roots Play School
- Ithaca College Food Pantry
- Ithaca Free Clinic Food Pharmacy
- Ithaca High School PTA
- Ithaca Youth Bureau Paul Schreurs Memorial Program
- Lansing Summer Lunchbox
- Multicultural Resource Center: Mentors for Change, Youth Fellows
- New Roots Free Food Fridays
- Open Doors
- Our Children’s Future
- Rainbow Healing Center
- REACH Medical
- Renovation House
- Rural Youth Services
- Salvation Army
- Second Wind Cottages
- Southside Community Center
- St. John’s Community Services
- TC3 Panther Pantry
- The Advocacy Center
- The Jenkins Center, Mental Health Association
- Tompkins Community Action: Supportive Housing Programs
- TC Recycling & Materials Management
- Varna After School Program
- Youth Farm Project
- 4-H Urban Outreach
Friendship Donations Network rescues fresh, nutritious food that would otherwise be thrown away from stores and farms and redistributes it to neighbors in need. We provide food donations to hunger relief programs that serve more than 2000 people a week, and divert over 1,000 lbs. of good food from local landfill every day. A model of efficiency, founded in 1988 by Sara Pines, we are almost entirely volunteer-run. Learn more at: www.friendshipdonations.org.