Food Distribution Programs
Food Pantries, Hot Meals, and other Programs Served by Friendship Donations Network in Tompkins and nearby counties
Updated: September 2, 2019
FDN provides produce, breads, desserts, dairy, deli, and groceries (if available) to the programs listed below. Contact us if you know of a community program that needs food.
Printable PDF now available: FDN_Programs_Served_Sept19
Monday – Friday:
- Loaves and Fishes. Free daily meals. All are welcome. No income guidelines. St. John’s Church, 210 N. Cayuga St., Ithaca; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 12pm; Tuesday, Thursday at 5:30 pm.
- Ithaca Kitchen Cupboard. 150 N. Albany St., Ithaca; Mon.–Thurs. 1:30–3:00pm, Fri. 1–2:30pm.
- Caroline Food Pantry, 1st and 3rd Mondays. Brooktondale Community Center, 524 Valley Road, Brooktondale, 5:00-7:00pm.
- Enfield Food Distribution. Enfield Community Building, 182 Enfield Main Rd. 1:30–3:30pm. Enfield residents only.
- Lansing Food Pantry, 4th Mondays only. The Rink, 1767 East Shore Drive, Lansing, 1:00 – 3:00pm.
- GIVE- Giving Involves Virtually Everyone, 4th Mondays only. 5–5:30pm at LACS, 5:30–6pm at West Village Apts.
- Immaculate Conception Church Food Pantry, 113 N. Geneva St., Ithaca, 1:00– 2:00pm.
- Healthy Tuesdays at Groton Public Library, 112 E. Cortland St., Groton, 6:00pm.
- Bread of Life Food Pantry. 1 Water St., Candor, 3:00-5:30pm. Candor residents only.
- Halsey Valley Helping Hands Pantry. GAR Building, Hamilton Rd, Halsey Valley, 2–2:45 pm. No Halsey Valley Pantry on the 3rd Thursday.
- Danby Food Pantry, 3rd Thursday only. Danby Federated Church, 1859 Danby Rd., Danby, 3:00–6:00pm. Danby residents only.
- Spencer Van Etten Community Food Cupboard. All residents of the Spencer Van Etten school district welcome. Spencer Federated Church, 70 N. Main St., Spencer. January to October: 2ndThursday of the month 4–5:30 pm and last Thursday of the month 9:30–10:30 am.
- Interlaken Reformed Church Pantry. 8315 Main Street, Interlaken, 3:00–6:00pm.
- Food Not Bombs, serving free vegan food at Shawn Greenwood Park/DeWitt Park, 12:00pm.
- Free hot meal served at Salvation Army. 150 N. Albany St, Ithaca. Saturday 12pm; Sunday 3pm.
- Food for All, Lodi’s Community Pantry, Lodi Presbyterian Church just south of the village of Lodi on Rte. 414, 3pm–6pm.
- 1st and 4th Saturday: Southside Community Center Pantry, 305 S. Plain St, Ithaca, 12-2pm.
- 2nd Saturday: Grace Lee Wesleyan Church Pantry. 2075 Chambers Rd., Beaver Dams, 1pm.
- 2nd Saturday: Free meal served at Southside Community Center Pantry, 305 S. Plain St, Ithaca, 1–2pm.
- 2nd and 4th Saturday Groton Food Providers, 101 McKinley Ave, Groton, 10-11:30 am. Groton residents only.
- 3rd Saturday: Linderman Creek Pantry. 201 Cypress Court, Ithaca Community Room, 12pm.
- 3rd Saturday: Calvary Baptist Church Pantry. 507 N. Albany St., Ithaca, 12-3pm
- 4th Saturday: McLean Community Church Pantry. 50 Church St, McLean, 1:30-2:15pm.
- Reach Out For Christ Church Pantry. 318 Johnson Road, Freeville, 1:00–2:00pm.
- Enfield Food Distribution. Enfield Community Building, 182 Enfield Main Rd. 12:00–1:00pm. Enfield residents only.
Sundays (Alternating Weeks):
- Overlook Apartments. (9/15, 9/29, 10/13) 1263 Trumansburg Rd, Ithaca, Community Room, 12:00–12:30pm.
Food is also shared with community programs, including:
Alliance of Families for Justice
A Place to Stay, Catholic Charities
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Child Development Council
College Discovery Program
College Initiative Upstate
Community Justice Center / Alternatives to Incarnation
Cornell Bread N’ Butter Pantry
Dryden O.U.R.S and Y.O.U.R.S
Finger Lakes ReUse
Global Roots Play School
Ithaca College Food Pantry
Ithaca Free Clinic Food Pharmacy
Ithaca High School PTA
Ithaca Youth Bureau Paul Schreurs Memorial Program
Lansing Summer Lunchbox
Multicultural Resource Center: Mentors for Change, Youth Fellows
New Roots Free Food Fridays
Our Children’s Future
Rainbow Healing Center
Rural Youth Services
Second Wind Cottages
Southside Community Center
St. John’s Community Services
TC3 Panther Pantry
The Advocacy Center
The Jenkins Center, Mental Health Association
Tompkins Community Action: Supportive Housing Programs
Varna After School Program
Youth Farm Project
4-H Urban Outreach